The Kånken backpack, made by Fjällräven, is the best selling backpack in the world and was first introduced to the market in 1978. This Swedish backpack is a true classic that will never go out of style.
This is the Mini Kånken, but RE-INVENTED! Each bag is made from 11 recycled plastic bottles. The Fjällräven spin dye process reduces water consumption, minimizes impact, which is great for the environment.
The bag features a zipper that opens the entire main compartment which makes it easy to put in/take out items. There are two side pockets and a zippered pocket in the front. Handle at the top, narrow, supple shoulder straps, and a sitting pad in the pocket in the back. The Kånken backpack is available in 3 sizes: Mini, Classic, and Maxi. This listing is for the Mini size, see measurements below:
- Style: RE-Kånken - New product made from recycled plastic bottles
- Size: Mini (Ideal for smaller kids, school, or use it as a replacement handbag etc)
- Measures: 11.4 in tall x 7.9 in wide, 5.1 in deep (29 cm x 20 cm x 13 cm)
- Volume: 1.7 gallons (7 Liter)
- Material: 100% Recycled polyester
- Embroidered logo and details
- Color: Black
- Made By: Fjällräven Sweden