The Kånken backpack, made by Fjällräven, is the best selling backpack in the world and was first introduced to the market in 1978. This Swedish backpack is a true classic that will never go out of style.
This is the Classic Kånken, but RE-INVENTED! Each bag is made from 11 recycled plastic bottles. The Fjällräven spin dye process reduces water consumption, minimizes impact, which is great for the environment.
The bag features a zipper that opens the entire main compartment which makes it easy to put in/take out items. There are two side pockets and a zippered pocket in the front. Handle at the top, narrow, supple shoulder straps, and a sitting pad in the pocket in the back. The Kånken backpack is available in 3 sizes: Mini, Classic, and Maxi. This listing is for the Classic size, see measurements below:
- Style: RE-Kånken - New product made from recycled plastic bottles
- Size: Classic (Ideal for hiking, school, work, day-trips, etc)
- Measures: 15 in tall x 10.5 in wide, 5 in deep (38cm x 27cm x 13cm)
- Volume: 4.2 gallons (16 Liter)
- Material: 100% Recycled polyester
- Embroidered logo and details
- Color: Red
- Made By: Fjällräven Sweden