The Kånken backpack, made by Fjällräven, is the best selling backpack in the world and was first introduced to the market in 1978. This Swedish backpack is a true classic that will never go out of style.
The backpack is made in the very light weight yet super-strong and durable material Vinylon F, which virtually makes it indestructible. The bag features a zipper that opens the entire main compartment which makes it easy to put in/take out items. There are two side pockets and a zippered pocket in the front. Handle at the top, narrow, supple shoulder straps, and a sitting pad in the pocket in the back. The Fjällräven logo doubles as a reflector.
The Kånken backpack is available in 3 sizes: Mini, Classic, and Large. This listing is for the MINI size, which is ideal for smaller kids, see measurments below:
- Style: Kånken Mini (Ideal for kids, school, day-trips, etc)
- Measures: 11 in tall x 7.5 in wide, 5 in deep (29cm x 20cm x 13cm)
- Volume: 1.8 gallons (7 Liters)
- Material: Vinylon F
- Color: UN Blue with Warm Yellow straps
- Made By: Fjällräven Sweden